이번주 토요일 까지 대중교통 무료 입니다.

페이지 정보

작성자정보 (120.♡.6.4) | 작성일 11-01-17 15:58 | 조회 328회 | 댓글 1건

본문

The State Government will provide free public transport for a week to help with the initial flood recovery in South East Queensland.

Many people don't have cars, and many others have lost them in the floods. Making the network free for a week will keep unnecessary cars off the road, help people do some shopping and get around to help others if needed.

See which TransLink services are currently affected.

What is free?

The free travel applies to all bus, train and Ipswich FlexiLink services on the TransLink network (ferry services are not operating until further notice). Services will be free from the first service on Friday 14 January to last service on Friday 21 January.

There will also be free travel on Airtrain services to Brisbane's Airports.

Do I need my go card?

No, the ticketing equipment won't be operating for the week. Customers simply need to board their mode of public transport.

Will I be able to top up my go card?

Normal ticketing equipment on buses won't be operating, however you can top up your go card at retailers displaying the top-up symbol, online or over the phone.

What is happening to the fare change scheduled for 17 January?

The fare change will be take place from the first service on Saturday 22 January. This change includes:

* Paper ticket and go card fare will increase by 15 per cent.
* go card off-peak discounts will increase from 10 to 15 per cent for travel during off-peak periods (9am to 3.30pm and after 7pm.
* Daily capping will be added for Senior, Pensioner and Gold Repatriation go card users.
* Daily, off-peak daily, weekly and monthly paper tickets will no longer be available from January 17, however single trips tickets will be retained.
* These changes will allow TransLink to add 305,000 additional weekly seats to the network this year.

퀸즐랜드 홍수로 인해서, 자동차를 잃은 사람들이 많아서 시행하는 제도 라고 합니다!

하지만, 이번 주 토요일 이후에... 버스비가 조금씩 오르네요;;;

이런 일을 빌미로--;;;

확인 바랍니다!

댓글목록

효정님의 댓글

효정 아이피 (123.♡.237.189) 작성일

고마워요..낼 브리스번 기차타고 다녀와야 되는데   

인기정보

Queensland & 교민소식

부동산

사고팔기

구인/구직

맨위로
Tel 0449 887 944, 070 7017 2667, Email qldvision@gmail.com
Copyright © DIOPTEC, Queensland Korean Community website All rights reserved.